Largest Filter Press to Date
While most applications call for presses of much smaller size, Beckart recently had the opportunity to design & build the largest and most advanced Hy-Pack® Filter Press in our 40-year history. Developed for a Middle East customer in an activated carbon/activated sludge Biomass dewatering project, notable features and specifications include:
- 109 cu ft expandable to 125 cubic ft.
- 78 chambers, 1200 mm plates.
- Frame: 83″H X 347″L and 77″W.
- Weight: 22,000 LBS (empty).
- Non-gasketed plates/filter cloths.
- Pneumatic hydraulic system.
- Automatic plate shifter.
- Low pressure hydraulic switch.
- Set of Bombay doors.
- Trip wires with emergency stop switch.
Contact us to learn more about all of our filtering capabilities.