Sludge Dewatering Equipment from Beckart Environmental
Beckart Environmental is a well-known manufacturer of sludge dewatering equipment. Businesses and municipalities trust us because they know that our equipment is produced with superior-quality standards and sold to clients directly, cutting out the middlemen to save you money.
The two main types of sludge dewatering equipment Beckart Environmental offers are filter presses and dewatering centrifuges. This equipment works as follows:
- Sludge enters the machine through a feed line, filling a filter in each plate.
- Pressure is applied to the plates, forcing out the water in the sludge.
- Dry sludge cakes can be removed from the filters, so the waste can be easily transported and discarded.
- Sludge enters the centrifuge, where it is rotated at a high speed.
- The centrifugal force helps separate waste from water, causing each part to move toward an opposite side of the machine.
- Sludge and water exit in different places, so the waste can be easily collected and discarded.
In addition to dewatering equipment, Beckart Environmental offers support services to get your system up and running and ensure that it is operating as efficiently as possible. Our team can recommend equipment for your specific needs, install it, and teach your employees how to use it. Our goal is to provide a single-source solution, so all of your needs will be met.
What Assistance Do You Require?
To learn more about how you can benefit from using our sludge dewatering equipment, contact Beckart Environmental today. We are a full-service wastewater treatment manufacturer that has established an reputation for excellence since our founding in 1978. Beyond our dewatering equipment, we offer a comprehensive range of other solutions, such as clarifier tank systems.