Wastewater Centrifuges for Dewatering Sludge
Beckart Environmental produces wastewater centrifuges with the high-quality standards that we have upheld since our founding in 1978. This equipment is effective at separating solids from water, so businesses and municipalities can dewater sludge as easily as possible with minimal expense. Wastewater centrifuges work by rotating mixtures at high speeds, causing substances with different densities to exit opposite ends of the equipment. We’re able to adapt this equipment to your specific needs, so it will deliver the desired results.
Our centrifugal separator equipment is an excellent investment because it is:
- Capable of handling up to 150 gallons per minute, so they can keep up with large volume flows
- Constructed of heavy-duty parts that ensure the equipment will perform well long into the future
- Designed to consume as little energy as possible, helping you save money in energy costs
- Compatible with many different types of equipment and processes, so you can add a centrifuge to your existing system with ease
- Highly automated to ensure efficient operation and minimize the need for oversight
In addition to wastewater centrifuges, we offer filter presses for sludge dewatering. You can also rely on us for sludge conditioning chemicals that will help make the dewatering process more efficient. The best way to determine what type of system will work the best for you is to call us and schedule a consultation with our team. We will gladly help you assess the wastewater treatment challenges you face and explain the advantages of your various options.
To choose from among some of the finest wastewater centrifuges available, contact Beckart Environmental today.