AquaDry Kits: On-Demand preparation of chlorine dioxide (ClO2) without the expense or maintenance of a generator!
Developed especially for the quick, safe and hassle-free preparation of chlorine dioxide, our AquaDry kit products include one pouch each of reactor and activator that mix in water and are ready for use within about 10 minutes. These kits offer the versatility to produce variable liquid concentrates – or creating a vapor to “gas-off” enclosed areas – by simply adjusting the amount of water in the recommended formula. Chlorine dioxide is well-known as an effective agent for oxidizing microorganisms and reducing odor, including hydrogen sulfide (H2S). Commonly used as an alternative to chlorine, ClO2 mitigates odors at the source rather than merely masking them.
Our chlorine dioxide kit can be used in a number of applications, including:
- Municipal treatment plants
- Industrial wastewater
- Water reuse and recycling
- Horticultural irrigation
- Corrugators and paper manufacturers
- Bathroom odor control
- Septic tank odor control
- Vehicle interiors
- Hotel rooms
- Odor removal
- Oxidizing agent
- pH and viscosity stabilization
- BOD and COD reduction
Features & Benefits
- ClO2 is a charge-less molecule that is pH independent, and will remain dispersed in solution over a fairly large temperature gradient
- Low redox, will not react with a majority of organic compounds
- Highly effective in reacting with sulfides and other easily oxidized compounds
- Does not form chlorination by-products or chloramines
- Any resultant chlorite ions from decay are short term as they oxidize sulfur species
Please contact us for additional technical performance information.