Many ClO2 Products are Available from Beckart Environmental
ClO2 (chlorine dioxide) is used for many different wastewater treatment processes, including oxidation, BOD and COD reduction, and hydrogen sulfide destruction. Chlorine dioxide is also widely used for odor control. When dispersed as vapor throughout an enclosed space, it oxidizes and removes odors at their source.
We Are a Global Supplier of Wastewater Treatment Products
At Beckart Environment, our ClO2 products can significantly reduce the costs associated with odor control at your facility, since they can be safely stored for extended periods without specialized equipment. Regardless of the task that you need it for, Beckart Environmental can supply the ideal products for you. We offer a wide variety of ClO2 products for you to choose from, including:
- Tablets – These chlorine dioxide tablets are ideal for smaller odor control applications, as well as for oxidation, BOD and COD reduction, and other processes. The tablets are available in a range of sizes and concentrations.
- Air Relief 3001 – This canister has open/close vents in the cap that allow odor-eliminating chlorine dioxide gas to be released on an as-needed basis. Once water has been added to the ClO2, it will create a gel-like substance that will emit vapor for up to 30 days.
- Aqua Dry kits – This kit includes a reactor and an activator that you can combine to treat wastewater or eliminate odors in small-to-medium-size operations. The kits can be used to create liquid concentrations or vapors for “gassing off” enclosed spaces.
- ClO2 efficiency system – These kits accelerate and intensify the use of our chlorine dioxide products, providing effective odor elimination for vehicles, boats, homes, and other spaces. The efficiency kits are packaged in a carrying case that holds an aeration device, two hoses, ClO2, and a container for combining the chlorine dioxide with water.
Our Chlorine Dioxide Products Are Suitable for a Variety of Uses
As a full-service wastewater engineering company, Beckart Environmental provides clients with the necessary chemicals to effectively control odors for the long term. Our chlorine dioxide products are useful in many different applications, including:
- Wastewater odor control
- Wastewater reuse and recycling
- Bathroom sanitation
- pH and viscosity stabilization
- Paper manufacturing
Want More Information?
Beckart can quickly deliver the stabilized chlorine dioxide supplies you need, no matter where you are located. We have representatives on five continents and distribution centers across the United States, as well as in Mexico, Chile, and the United Kingdom. We also design wastewater treatment equipment that can be easily integrated into an existing wastewater system and support additional equipment if necessary. Our selection of wastewater equipment includes filter presses, lamella clarifiers, chemical feed systems, and water clarification systems. If you also need support services such as chemistry optimization to meet your changing odor control requirements, we can handle that as well. For wastewater treatment facilities, we offer coagulants, flocculants, acids, alkalis, and other chemicals that are available in drum, tote, and bulk quantities to meet your specific requirements.
To determine which ClO2 product will best meet your needs, contact Beckart Environmental today.