How Can a DAF System Treat Your Industrial Wastewater?
A dissolved air flotation (DAF) system is used to remove particles that won’t settle out of wastewater easily. These systems are popular among businesses in industries such as food processors, fish processors, textiles, industrial laundry, etc. If you need to remove suspended particulates, emulsified FOGs, or insoluble BOD/COD from your wastewater, look to Beckart Environmental. With a DAF system that can handle from 10 – 1,000 gpm, you can treat all of your wastewater in-house. If you are unfamiliar with DAF systems, here’s how they work:
- Coagulation and flocculation processes bind solids together in a floc.
- Fine bubbles are released at the bottom of the DAF tank to raise the floc blanket.
- The floc is skimmed from the top of the tank while clarified water exits at the bottom.
Because we build our DAF systems in-house, we ensure that they meet the highest standards for quality. By cutting out the middlemen and providing you with this equipment directly, we also save you money. In addition to supplying your DAF system, we can provide any other wastewater treatment equipment you need. For instance, a filter press can dewater the sludge that leaves your DAF tank. Because our Hy-Pack® filter presses are automated, they can also help minimize labor costs at your facility.
A Trusted Source for Wastewater Treatment Equipment
Since 1978, Beckart Environmental has been providing wastewater treatment equipment for businesses and municipalities all over the world. Known for our cost-effective treatment systems, we’re one of the world’s leading suppliers of wastewater treatment products, with distribution centers in the United States, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Mexico, and Chile.
At Beckart, we install wastewater treatment systems that can address contaminants common in a variety of industrial processes. Regardless of the specific contaminants you need to remove, we can plan a treatment system tailored for your operations. In addition to DAF systems and filter presses, we carry many other primary types of wastewater treatment equipment used in industrial facilities:
- Chemical feed systems – A chemical feed system can administer your wastewater treatment chemicals on an automated basis, releasing a precise amount of a chemical treatment based on the state of your facility’s wastewater.
- Sedimentation clarifiers – Sedimentation clarifiers work by allowing contaminants to settle to the bottom of the tank. Some clarifiers feature special slanted plates inside the tank that help increase the sedimentation rate.
- Wastewater centrifuges – These systems work by rotating sludge at a high speed, causing solids and water to separate. Because our centrifuges can handle 5-150 gallons per minute, they are capable of processing large flows and can be used in a wide range of applications.
If you need expert support before or after you buy a Beckart wastewater treatment system, you can turn to us for permitting assistance, set-up support, training, or equipment maintenance.
Acquire the Ideal Equipment for Your Facility
To determine whether a DAF system is right for your business, contact Beckart Environmental today. We can evaluate your needs and create a custom system that lets you treat your wastewater in a cost-effective fashion.