Pharmaceutical Centrifuge Equipment for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Worldwide
Beckart Environmental’s pharmaceutical centrifuge equipment can be used in a variety of manufacturing processes that involve separating substances of different densities. Like most other equipment that we offer, we can optimize this equipment for the processes you need to perform, so you can complete them as efficiently as possible.
Some other qualities that our customers appreciate about our pharmaceutical centrifuge equipment include:
- High volume capacity – With the ability to handle flows as high as 150 gallons per minute, our centrifuges can be used in operations large and small.
- Long-term performance – Our centrifuges are built with heavy-duty components to ensure that they will run efficiently many years down the road.
- Automation – Our centrifuges can be automated to ensure that they complete tasks with precision and minimize the need for operator oversight.
- Easy integration – Our pharmaceutical centrifuge equipment has widespread compatibility that can be integrated into your existing system with ease, sparing you from having to replace other equipment you currently use.
- Energy efficiency – This technology is designed to consume as little energy as possible, helping you save money on your energy bills.
Need Additional Assistance?
As a full-service manufacturer, Beckart Environmental can also provide support services that can help get your centrifugal separator running properly. This includes permitting and start-up assistance, as well as whatever support you need in the future.
For more information about our pharmaceutical centrifuge equipment and the many helpful services we offer, contact Beckart Environmental today by calling (262) 656-7680. Our equipment can also be used as food processing centrifuges, biodiesel centrifuges, and for a variety of other specific purposes.