Why Choose a Wastewater Centrifuge for Your Industrial Facility or Municipal Plant?
A wastewater centrifuge from Beckart Environmental can provide the perfect solution for your sludge dewatering needs. The centrifuge can remove the water content from sludge by rotating it at a high speed. Under the principle of centrifugal force, materials with higher densities fall to the bottom of a mixture, while less dense material stays in suspension. Centrifuges typically produce between 25% and 35% solids by weight. After the centrifuge has completed its process, you will simply need to collect the dry sludge and send it to a landfill. In short, a centrifuge allows you to dispose of the sludge in a cost-efficient manner.
Advantages of Our Sludge Dewatering Centrifuge
At Beckart Environmental, we offer some of the finest sludge dewatering equipment available. The benefits of our centrifuges include:
- Extensive capacity – Our wastewater centrifuges can handle 5 to 150 gallons per minute, so you can use them in facilities that have a large volume flow.
- Minimal operator requirements – Your new centrifuge will require only limited operator intervention, saving you money in labor costs.
- Compatibility – Our centrifuges are designed to work easily with other equipment, so you can upgrade your sludge dewatering capabilities without having to replace your existing system.
- Energy efficiency – By using a minimal amount of energy, our wastewater centrifuge equipment can help keep your electricity bills under control.
- Low maintenance – Known for offering equipment that lasts, we will provide you with a wastewater centrifuge that you can rely on through the years. And, if your sludge centrifuge equipment ever does require maintenance, we can provide on-going support through our network of regionally located service professionals.
Other Wastewater Solutions
In addition to a wastewater centrifuge, we can provide any other wastewater treatment equipment you require. From lamella clarifiers to reverse osmosis filters, induced air flotation tanks, and automated chemical feed systems, we offer it all.
To make your wastewater treatment processes more efficient with a wastewater disc centrifuge or any other advanced equipment, contact Beckart Environmental today. Since our founding in 1978, we have proudly served clients worldwide across a broad range of industries.