The Benefits of Wastewater Treatment Automation Systems from Beckart Environmental
Beckart Environmental specializes in supplying wastewater treatment automation systems that help industrial clients treat their wastewater as efficiently as possible. Rather than simply offering a “one-size-fits-all” solution, we’ll tailor your automated system for your specific needs. Our wastewater treatment automation equipment includes chemical feed systems that will automatically apply coagulants, acids, alkalis, and other chemicals to your wastewater; automated filter presses that only require operator intervention for setup, cake removal, and maintenance; and other systems that will reduce the need for training and labor at your facility.
Automation Made Easy
Our wastewater systems with programmable logic controllers (PLCs) will give you a user-friendly interface for controlling system function. Some notable features of our PLCs include:
- RSView software – This powerful Windows-based, human-machine interface (HMI) will work with both batch and continuous systems, facilitating easy monitoring, reporting, and controlling throughout the wastewater treatment process.
- Running light schematic – This LED-illuminated diagram will provide an overall view of the system’s status.
- PanelView graphic display – This operator interface with graphics capability will allow for system data modification and control of motors and solenoids.
- Ethernet support system – This telecommunication module will enable Beckart technicians to program, monitor, and control your system’s operation via a telephone line. You can also connect remote PCs, laptops, tablets, and phones to view PanelView screens remotely.
Our Selection of Wastewater Treatment Equipment
Beckart has been developing wastewater treatment systems for more than 40 years, and our experienced team of engineers and chemists can design and build systems that include:
- Sludge presses
- Continuous sedimentation tanks
- Industrial reverse osmosis systems
- Induced & dissolved air flotation systems
- Wastewater reuse systems
- pH neutralization systems
Support Services for Wastewater Treatment
As a full-service wastewater treatment contractor, we can also supply any other products or support services you require, including:
We offer a comprehensive selection of chemicals like coagulants, flocculants, acids, alkalis, sludge conditioners, and more. At Beckart Environmental, we understand that while many stock chemicals can be used for important processes such as clarifying and dewatering, specialty blends often prove more effective. That’s why we also formulate custom wastewater treatment chemicals in our in-house laboratory. No matter your specific requirements, we can almost certainly provide the chemicals you need for your operations.
We can also train your employees as needed so they can properly run your new wastewater treatment system. It’s likely they won’t have all the experience necessary to operate your new equipment, but as part of our commitment to single-source responsibility, Beckart Environmental can help you bridge this knowledge gap. Our employee training service will provide your team members with all the information they need to operate your wastewater treatment system safely and effectively.
Maintenance & Emergency Repairs
To keep your new equipment operating at peak efficiency, our technicians can inspect it regularly and provide preventative maintenance with minimal downtime. With offices worldwide, Beckart professionals can also respond quickly for emergency repairs no matter where your facility is located.
If you would like to automate aspects of your wastewater treatment system, contact Beckart Environmental today. We proudly offer our automated filter press equipment and other wastewater treatment automation equipment for clients that perform machining, food processing, corrgugation, and industrial laundry wastewater treatment.